- Respect all other users.
- Do NOT spam the Discord with text, images, emotes or GIFs.
- Do not play music or use voice changers in VOIP. (Exception is the Music Bot)
- Keep disagreements or smack-talking to a tolerable level. Excessive flaming or harassment will not be tolerated.
- Do not post or link to mature, explicit, controversial, political or racist content (including anything depicting pornography or gore.)
- Do not use racial slurs or single out an individual based on their race, nationality, sexuality, sex, gender, political beliefs, religion or lack thereof.
- Do not dox or threaten anyone who uses the server or this Discord. This will result in an immediate ban.
- Do NOT enter Discord/VOIP if you are completely intoxicated or under heavy influence of any substances that will negatively impact/alter your behavior.
DAYZ SERVER RULES
SHADOWPLAY, SHADOWPLAY, SHADOWPLAY! If you want assistance from me or wish to report a player for a violation of server rules, i need evidence. Video is the best. At times, screenshots can be acceptable.
If i believe a complaint lacking evidence appears credible and may hold merit, i will investigate through the logs. This will require an EXACT DATE and ESTIMATED time range of no greater than 30 minutes.
To determine your time difference to the server logs, so you can convert your time correctly, visit: "TimezoneConverter" and select “Local Time” and “Stockholm”.
- No hacking, cheating or intentional exploitation of bugs.
- Do not attempt to dupe items in the server.
- No racism / hate speech.
- Respect all other players.
- Listen to the instructions of all admins and moderators.
- Do not combat log under any circumstances. Successful attempts at combat logging will result in a 3-day ban on the first offense and a permanent ban on the second. No exceptions. Combat logging is defined as intentionally logging out when encountering another player in a potential PVP situation. You may not retreat into a building and logout. You may not dive into a bush and logout. You will get banned.
- Do not utilize glitches or bugs to enter areas you shouldn’t be able to enter. This includes areas that provide concealment or cover from an enemy that should not be accessible, but are accessible by use of a bug or unintended glitch.
- If you capture a player, you should not hold them captive for a period longer than 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, they should be released. Do not abuse this feature to ruin the game for others. Do what you want/need to do and move on.
SAFEZONE AND TRADER RULES:
- Do not camp the safezone. Do not bait players outside the boundaries either. Players found to be engaging in intentional PVP within 800m (Airdrop zones) of the trader are in violation of this rule.
- Do not steal any items or vehicles from other players while they are in the trader. If a player is cooking food at a tripod, dropping an item for a friend or loading items into a vehicle, do not disrupt what is not yours. First offense is a 3-day ban. Second offense is a permanent ban. No exceptions.
- Do not leave your vehicle unattended within the trader zone. These vehicles will be deleted if the owner cannot be located.
- Do not harass or spam others using VON while inside trader areas. This includes spamming a radio transmission or using a megaphone.
- Do not retreat into the safezone or PVE area to avoid combat. Offenders will be treated the same as combat loggers.
- Landmines are NOT allowed in any place. Even outside your base.
Violation of base building rules will result in the absolute destruction of any base items, tents or stashes found in violation of the rules below. Offenders may be temp-banned or perm-banned depending on the circumstances.
A. Bases may NOT be built in any of the following areas:
- Within 900m of a trader zone.
- Within 500m of those military areas (Tisy, Zelenogorsk, Stary, Northwest Airfiled, Balota, Pavolvo, Myshinko)
- Inside any military or police loot building.
- In an area which obstructs the entry into any of the buildings listed in sections (2) and (3).
B. Do not create a stash or bury any drybags/cases inside or within 900m of a trader city.
C. Do not glitch yourself:
D. Do not build close to any main roads ( Yellow marked on the map ).
E. Max height of bases is 5 levels and the base area shouldn't be more than the base which is 80m (Flag placed in the middle that means 160 in total).
F. Each clan can have up to 3 cars and each clan can't exceed 6 players.
This is something you should know. I'm the only admin on the server which means i'm the one taking care of everything.
If you get stuck in the game or anything that you need my help with, make a ticket and i will help you as soon as i get the time.
If you have been banned from the DayZ Server, read the following VERY carefully. Re-read this section as many times as necessary to ensure full understanding.
We understand that you may be frustrated, upset or inquisitive on why you were banned. If you wish to question or discuss a ban you have on my server, you are required to private message @MooDy.
Do not take your frustrations out on others. Do not be disrespectful to staff members. Do not jump to conclusions and do not plead steadfast innocence right away. We do not want to ban people and we do not like to ban people. Banning people is a corrective measure to ensure our rules are understood and followed by everyone.
We do not need to hear a million excuses, we do not want to hear that it was “your brother” on your computer, or any of the sort. Carefully consider and craft any arguments, excuses or appeals you may have. In the case of temporary bans, we appreciate those who take ownership of what they did and accept the consequences for their actions. Pleading innocence or attempts at cajoling are both unappreciated and may do you more harm than good.
RESPECT THE STAFF
Anyone who disrespects or starts an argument with any staff member for any reason will be removed from the Discord and could potentially be banned from the DayZ server on the first offense with no opportunities for future redemption.
I reserve the right to remove anyone from my server at any time if i feel they are a detriment to the community or are severely impacting the experience of others.
Since loot restoration and compensation as a result of bugs or lost gear is such a sketchy and difficult task to fairly juggle, i will most likely not be returning people gear or items they claim to have lost without clear, 100%-verifiable video evidence demonstrating an incident from start to finish.
Our philosophy is simple- DayZ, even now, can be an unstable creature. We have experience and knowledge in maintaining servers like this one. If we take a hit on something, we expect you to take a hit too.. It's the life of playing this game.